Returns, Exchanges & Policies
Return or Exchange for Store Credit
Want to exchange your jewelry for another item or need a different size? You can send back your piece for a refund or store credit within 30 days of the delivery date. This policy does not apply to custom + personalized pieces which are final sale. Jewelry must be unused + unworn, and returned in the original packaging.
• If you choose to return for store credit, a free pre-paid shipping label will be provided and the credit will be issued upon receiving the item back in our studio.
• If you choose the return for a refund, a pre-paid label will be provided and $4 will be deducted from your refund. The refund will be issued to the original method of payment upon receiving the item back in our studio.
• International Orders: we gladly accept returns on non-custom/non-personalized international orders within 30 days of the delivery date. However, please note that we do not accept exchanges and that the original shipping fees are non-refundable, and we do not cover the cost of the return shipping on international orders. Please reach out to us directly at email@example.com if you would like to begin an international return.
Use the link below to head over to your customer account, then select the applicable order, and click the "Request Return" button to get started. Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
Repair or Remake
Something not quite right? If you received the wrong item or wrong personalization, please let us know and we will make it right! Please inform us within 30 days of the delivery date if there is an issue with your order. We will send you a free pre-paid return label to return the item back to our studio for repair. Processing time for reworks + repairs is about 1 week + shipping time.
Email us directly at email@example.com for any repair or remake requests. Please include your order number + a clear photo of the item you received.
We offer a 6 month warranty on our gold filled + sterling silver jewelry and a 1 year warranty on our solid gold jewelry. After that time, we still offer repairs, but there may be a small repair fee.
The warranty includes:
• Clasp breaking
• Chain disconnecting from clasps or rings
• Chain breaking in the middle of the chain without excess force being applied (aka caught on something, yanked off, etc. This can be determined my the presence of stretched chain links, and will void the warranty).
The warranty does not cover:
• Lost or stolen items or charms. It is important to note that all of our charms are removable, so that you are able to switch up and add more charms at your own convenience. This also means that you need to take extra care when taking off and putting on your charm necklaces/bracelets, so that the charms do not slide off and become lost.
• Tarnish: firstly, it is important to note that solid gold will not tarnish, so this does not apply to solid gold jewelry. Gold filled and rose gold filled are long lasting, waterproof + tarnish resistant, but there are still extra steps that need to be taken to ensure that your gold filled pieces last as long as possible. Find our info + care tips for gold filled jewelry here. It is important to follow care guidelines when wearing, cleaning, and storing gold filled jewelry to maximize the life of your piece. Oxidization on sterling silver jewelry is completely normal and is super easy to clean. Find care + cleaning tips for your sterling silver jewelry here.
For warranty requests, please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include your order number, a clear photo of the whole item + a clear photo of where the defect is on the item, along with your warranty request.
Due to our quick turn around time, we are unable to accept cancellations. Chances are, by the time you message us about cancelling an order, we've already begun the creation process. Please refer to the Returns + Exchanges sections above for more information on your options once you receive your order.
At this time, we do not offer price adjustments. No price adjustments will be made on orders that missed a sale. Codes need to be used at the time of purchase to qualify for a discount. Thank you for your understanding!
We are unable to process returns + exchanges for NOLIA Jewelry purchased through third party retailers. Please contact the retailer you purchased your piece from to learn about their individual policies.