Minimalist Chain Necklace
This minimalist chain choker is a must-have for every collection and the perfect base for layering other designs. It is also a great, simple chain if you're looking for something to string a pendant on!
Handcrafted in our Salt Lake City studio ✨
- Available in 14k gold filled, 14k rose gold filled or sterling silver.
- The links on this chain measure 2mm x 3mm.
- The first model is wearing a 17" chain, and the second model is wearing a 15" chain.
- Lobster clasp is an optional upgrade.
- The links on this chain are large enough to attach the clasp on to any point of the chain, making the length adjustable without needing to add an extender!
- Charm compatible: this chain is compatible with our add-on charms!
Find our matching bracelet here.
Our processing times occasionally vary. Please check here for our current and up to date processing times.
- Our free, standard shipping is through USPS First Class mail (domestic only), which usually takes about 3-6 business days to arrive once shipped. For any shipping updates and important information, please check here.
- Shipping upgrades are available at checkout if you need it quicker! Please note that these upgrades will only expedite the shipping time. The current processing time will remain the same.
- International orders can ship via USPS or DHL. Shipping options available during checkout.
We happily accept returns for a full refund (minus shipping charges) as long as we are contacted with the intent to return within 14 days of the delivery date and the order is shipped back within 30 days of the delivery date. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. Please note that solid 14k gold pieces, personalized, or custom orders cannot be returned or exchanged.
You are welcome to exchange your piece for any reason, as long as you contact us within 14 days of the delivery date and return the item within 30 days of the delivery date. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. Processing time for exchanges can take 1-2 weeks once received back in the studio. Please note that solid 14k gold pieces, personalized, or custom orders cannot be returned or exchanged.